|By Kevin Tatulyan|
Vice Chair Michigan Republican Party
1. President Trump wanted the Russian investigation to continue.
2. No votes in the election were altered by Russia, and President Trump never asked for the investigation into Russian involvement be stopped.
3. President Trump did not try to interrupt or interfere with Russian investigation.
4. President Trump was personally not under investigation by the FBI.
5. Former Attorney General Lynch instructed James Comey to to call investigation into Hillary Clinton a "Matter' and not an Investigation.
These five points need to be shared with all our family members, friends, and especially those who worked so hard to elect Donald J. Trump as our 45th President of the United States.
Additionally, Marco Rubio nailed it out of the park when he stated: "The only thing that's never been leaked is the fact that the president was not personally under investigation."
I encourage everyone to follow Ronna Romney McDaniel on Twitter. She is doing an amazing job tweeting about today's senate hearing. Her twitter handle is: @GOPChairwoman. Retweet her tweets so you can help spread